1. To handle with the matters of employees of RDA in all grades. It includes:
a. Initial Recruitment
* Disciplinary cases/Inquiries
2. Allotment of official residences to RDA employees.
3. Arrangement for office accommodations.
4. Enlistment of Doctors/Hospitals/ Clinics for treatment of RDA employees and processing of bills thereof.
5. Sanction of medical reimbursement claims of the RDA employee.
6. Enlistment of Part-Time Counsel, Legal Advisors for RDA.
7. Nomination for local/foreign training.
8. Arrangements for deduction of Group Insurance and processing of claims thereof.
9. Affairs of Labor Unions.
10. Procurement and supply of various items of stationery, furniture, fixtures and their repairs.
11. Policy matters/Government references.
12. General Administration.
Service matters of RDA employees are governed appointment by the RDA (Appointment Conditions of Service) Regulations. Induction shall be made on the basis of examination/test or interview conducted by the appropriate Committee, after advertisement of the vacancies in the Newspapers.
Cases of promotion/selection of the eligible candidates are scrutinized and recommended by the following Committees:
INCHARGE : Director Administration & Finance
TELEPHONE : 051-9334904
POSTAL ADDRESS : RDA WASA Building near Liaqat Bagh Rawalpindi